Sunday, November 27, 2011

Highland 21 ward theme

Our them for a ward this year is Stand in Holy Places.   The Bishop gave us 3 different areas to work in.  The first making our home a holy place second Temple and Family History and third Book of Mormon Study.  As a family we are to pick a goal for each area and work on them for the year.

The Bishop introduced the theme to the ward in sacrament meeting last week. We talked about it at dinner as a family.  I asked the kids if anyone knew what the ward theme was and what the Bishop wanted us to do for it.  Marissa said " Yes he wants us to pick three rooms in our house and make them more Holy."  Well she was listening but not close enough.

You may ask how did I get a digital copy of the ward theme?  Easy or not so easy, they asked me to put it together.  It was a humbling task the man who normally does it for a living..  I am self taught.  I think I was able to pull off their vision.


No comments: