Thursday, April 21, 2011

Miss you.

Last month Derek and I went with Grandma and Grandpa to meet My new Niece. Derek decided that Arizona is a long way away. Not to far two weeks later he wanted to go again. He had a great time with his cousin Sadie. He loved the park and her pool.

Sadie is crazy. They made these candy necklaces and two weeks later her mom sent me a photo of her and she still had candy on it. Derek and David ate theirs the first day.
This is Eve. She is the chunkiest cutes baby I have seen sense my own.
We had a great time with David. He is so good. He loves both his sisters and is a hard worker. You should see him empty a dishwasher. I started out the trip sharing a bed with Derek but then Sadie kicked me out. She wanted to sleep with Derek. I went in after they fell asleep and found them spooning.
This is David emptying the dishwasher. I wish my kids smiled that big while doing their chores. We are counting the days until they come to visit next month.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

We miss you guys, too! Sadie has had a blast with her cousins visiting lately.