Saturday, April 23, 2011

Marissa's Birthday

Here are a few of the not chosen Photos Courtney and I took of Marissa in her baptism dress. She is very hard to photograph. Very stiff and non compliant.




Yesterday was Marissa's Birthday party. Nothing like twelve eight year old girls and a 3 year old tagalong to make for an exciting party. I knew I wanted to make it short so we made it 90minutes. Every year Marissa's birthday is over spring break and only have of the people she invites to the party come. I let her invite everyone she wanted to compinsate for the 50% failing rate of party goers. I also waited until spring break was over to trow the party. Her birthday was a week ago. All but one of the girls showed up and a sister of anther came. We had quite the group.

Marissa loves to do crafts so we started out will Dolly neclaces then went on to washcloth bunnies. The neclaces were a little advanced for some of the girls but they loved it. Here is a link to the tutorial
No Sew Bunnies

The bunnies were easy and a huge hit with the girls. They all named their bunnies and played with them when they were done making them. Link and tutorial are found here. I was so tired when the party was over. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of Mom, Nicole and Courtney thank you so much.

No comments: