Friday, April 8, 2011

great Idea

I copied this straight from my sister Lolly's blog. I joined. It sounds like a great idea.

JILL

More Fit for the Kingdom

Sarah, is organizing a 12 week fitness program to help people like me get back into shape. It is a well rounded program and includes challenges that change every week (no sugar, no eating after 7:30, 4 servings of veggies each day, etc.) and daily challenges for the whole 12 weeks (1/2 hour of exercise, scripture study, personal prayer, no soda, etc.) You earn points for completing different portions of the challenge and she is going to keep track of all the points and put them on a spreadsheet so that we are all accountable to each other.

I have NEVER been good at exercising, but my lingering baby weight makes me very open to the idea and I know that being accountable to others will help me stick to it.

It starts April 11th. Any one else inspired to join?? Check out the blog that she has started for more details and either contact me or her to join

No comments: