Thursday, August 19, 2010

August Visiting Teaching

I love to get the new Ensign each month the first thing I do is turn to the Visiting Teaching message to see what it is. I then make sure I am living the principal being taught or I start living it. Then My mind goes to what thought I am going to share with the sisters I visit.




This month the message is on the Temple. I am not the best person to be teaching about the Temple. I have let my Temple recommend expire. The only thing holding me back from having one is a desire. I have been working on that and am ready to make an appointment to get mine renewed. If you see me ask me how that's going. I need to be held accountable.
I remember seeing a cute craft that I wanted to make that went with the temple message. I think they turned out very cute. I am glad I made an extra one for me. I could not decide which Temple to use. Do I use the closest Temple to me or the Greatest Temple of all times. I decided to use both. They can turn the block to face them temple that they like best. I also found a quote from Boyd K Packer to put on the gift bag. I think they turned out cute. Here is an example of each temple and then how I wrapped them.

Here is a link to my insperation and several Temple pictures that you can use.

No comments: