Friday, June 5, 2009

New Chapter in the Shumway home.

I thought this day would never come. I have been hoping for it. I have been planning for it. Last night no one wet the bed. This is huge. In April I had 3 kids in diapers at night. I knew one of them was just being lazy but I was not sure the other 2 were ready. I figured that I would let the older 2 just wet the bed and hopefully they would figure it out. They did. It took a little longer for Dallen. HE would wet the bed get up change his jammies and get in bed with Derek. It has been over a week sense Dallen wet the bed last.

Last Night Derek noticed that Dallen doesn't wear a diaper anymore and said he did not need one anymore. I figured at the worst I would have to get up and change his bed but he got up this morning and was dry. He was also very happy that he had done it. I have bought diapers for 15 of the last 17 years. I can't wait to see where I can spend that money now.

No comments: