Saturday, June 7, 2008




I made my first Rag quilt. I had so much fun I couldn't stop until it was done. I got the pattern and fabric on the way home Saturday night at 11pm. I went to a baby blessing and 2 family dinners Sunday so I couldn't start until Monday. I cut it out Monday. Made the head Tuesday. finished it Thursday and Friday. It is not the only thing I did this week.
I had a scout meeting here
Birthday party for my 8 year old (21 kids)
slumber party for my 13 year old (only 4 kids)
baseball practice
baseball game
saw 3 movies college road trip, kung fu panda, and Horton hears a who
Kept my house clean
made dinner every night.

I love having a project to work on it keeps me motivated to get the housework done so I can work on it. I am not sure if I will make the panda quilt next or curtains for my bedroom.
Jill

No comments: