Thursday, April 19, 2012

I got my souvenir.

I got my souvenir or as David is calling it my birthday present.  Last week when we were in Arizona Courtney kept teasing me about getting a dog to take home as a souvenir.  Today David called and was asking me if we wanted to get a puppy from his coworker.  It was a rat terrier and they were only charging $50.  David then got thinking and showed me some Yorkies.  Before I knew it I was paying for her.  She is a nine week old pure bread Yorkie.  The kids have no idea they are going to be so surprised when they get home from school.    Let the Naming begin.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Do you know what I think is the perfect dog name?? Tynlee.

jill shumway said...

Funny we already thought of that. We told that to the vet. I don't think i want to get on the wrong side of Dan and Natalie.