Thursday, June 16, 2011

goodbye diggs



We sold diggs. She loved me but it felt like she and Derek could not get along. When it came down to it Derek stays Diggs goes. I put an add for her on ksl and we had several people interested. She was gone within the day to a wonderful woman. The woman wanted a dog to sit on her lap and keep her company. Her children were all grown and she had no grandchildren so it was a perfect fit. She called the next day I was worried that she would want to give her back but she just wanted me to know how happy she was.

It took the kids over 24 hours to realize that she was gone. Dallen and Derek did not even cry. Marissa cried for two days. Then she came to me and this is what she said. "mom, because the lady that has diggs has a boy dog also. The dogs are going to get married and have babies. When they do that lady is going to call us because she is so happy that we gave her
diggs that she will give us one of the puppies." I didn't have the heart to tell her that the other dog has been fixed so no puppies. It did end the crying.

No comments: