Saturday, May 21, 2011

kindergarten Graduation



Yesterday was Dereks Kindergarten graduation. They put on a very cute program. It had lots of cute songs and each child had a small speaking part. Derek is often very shy and does not always want to do his part but he spoke very clear and loud. He did not do as well with his singing he was a little shy. It gave me a glimpse of what Nicole's graduation will feel like. I only wish she would be singing.
He still has to go to school for the next two weeks but boy is it going to be hard getting him there now that he thinks he has graduated. He is a good student but he doesn't always like to go to school. He might be my smartest kid leaving kindergarten. He is a very good reader. He drives me crazy as he reads over my shoulder as I write emails. I hope he keeps his love of reading.

No comments: