Saturday, November 20, 2010

Young Women Christmas presents


Next Years (2011) Young Women's Theme is the 13th Article of Faith. We were just put in as a new presidency and the first question was what will we give the girls as Christmas Gifts. I opened my mouth and suggested a Scrabble tile necklace with word art from the 13th Article of Faith. The art above is what I came up with. I totally copied the idea from something I saw. It was a hard learning curve to figure out how to do it. I could not do it in photoshop because I could not get the fonts to look right. I did some research and found out fonts were vector based and i needed to use a program that was. I used inkscape and it all came together. I will post the necklaces once I finish one. IT looks better than the photo. I had to enlarge it so you can see it on the photo and in the process lost some letters. The tiles are only one inch.

No comments: