Monday, September 27, 2010

Debby your going to be jealous

Look what I got it is the Nikon 5000. Costco has it in a package and discounted $100. It took me a week longer than expected to talk David into getting it for me. By the time I talked him into it they did not have it in stock. I was told they were expecting it in soon only two maybe three days tops. Ten days later and more trips to costco than I care to admit they still didn't have it in. Lucky for me I called Inkleys and they said they would match the deal. So here is my new camera.


That is not what you are going to be jealous of. You have a nice camera. Look What I did to it. It will make David think twice about using it. The new strap has a pocket to put the lens cover in. The strap was easy to make. The bag took longer. I knew I could not ever really enjoy the yellow on it. Pink is much more my style. I can't wait for Dallen and Marissa's football games to start so I can take photos. I think for Family Home Evening we are going up the Canyon.





No comments: