Thursday, November 29, 2007

The crib is gone.

I have been working hard on making gifts for Christmas and keeping up with a Christmas gift idea blog. I have neglected this blog but now I am back and ready to tell all.

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day eating and playing games at the Thompson's. It was nice to have Lolly and her family visit. Sadie is getting big and she is cute. My favorite time with her was the night before she left we stopped in to say goodbye and Sadie who had been in bed woke up. I am not sure she wanted to be up. If you even looked at her cross eyed she would start to pout and then cry. It was so cute it reminded me of a night when Nicole was just tiny she did the same thing. David would frown and she would cry.

The crib is down. Derek is now in a big boy bed. I am working hard at getting the boys in a good bedtime routine so that lolly will have an easier time getting them to sleep while she watches the kids for us. Derek's favorite part of the night is when he brushes his teeth then he can have his pacifier. I then quickly turn off the light and leave. Sometimes he cries for a few minutes. Last night he climbed in bed with Dallen. It was cute to see them both in the same bed when I went to get them up this morning.

No comments: