Friday, February 16, 2007


I have been thinking about starting a blog. I just hope that I do not offend. I have so many things that I can document my five kids and my many hobbies.


This week was a big craft week. I have just finished 40 Candy leis for our Scout blue and gold dinner next Wednesday. It was also Valentines day so we made over 80 Mini Chinese take out boxes filled with candy for Class Valentines. I finished thing #4 sweater I was knitting and a newborn sweater. Wish I Knew a newborn who might like it.


We also had fun babysitting Chloe last Saturday. I would love to be mean to her to get back at how Danny teases my kids but she is just to darn cute to be mean to.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

You can always send the newborn sweater our way (unless it is blue and then you should keep it) Wait a minute, we don't even wear sweaters down here in Arizona, so nevermind.